Do you deliver?
Yes we do! We offer a free delivery service within a 10 mile radius when you spend more than £50.00. For purchases under £50.00 or over 10 miles away charges apply. Should you need a quote for our delivery charges, please contact us.
What are your delivery days?
Our main delivery days are on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Do you allow dogs in store?
Well behaved dogs are allowed in store. We ask that they are kept on a lead at all times. Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in our restaurant, there is a outside patio that can be used.
Do you have wheelchairs available for use?
We do. They are located by the tills. Please ask a member of staff on arrival.
Do you offer assistance carrying items?
If you would like help carrying any items to your car or in general, please ask a member of staff, we would be happy to help!
Do you sell or accept gift vouchers?
We sell the National Garden Gift Vouchers. We only accept the paper version of the National Garden Gift Vouchers, we currently do not accept the card version.
What are your Covid guidelines in store?
The following are social distancing measures in place to protect both customers and employees:
- We will be restricting the amount of people allowed in the Garden Centre at any one time to adhere to the Government’s Guidance. (We strongly advise not to shop in groups larger than 4 to help maintain social distancing).
- Customers have to wear a face covering at all times. (Unless exempt).
- Trollies will be provided for customers which will be cleaned before/after use.
- Everyone should follow Public Health England’s advice on handwashing. Hand Sanitiser will be provided if required.
- We ask customers to refrain from touching products unnecessarily.
- Please respect signage throughout store in regards to social distancing and keep 2m apart at all times including queuing. A one-way system will be in operation to assist this.
- Perspex screens have been installed at our tills to help protect both customers and employees.
- Fewer tills will be in operation to help ensure the social distancing measures.