Do you deliver?
Yes we do! We offer a free delivery service within a 10 mile radius when you spend more than £50.00. For purchases under £50.00 or over 10 miles away charges apply. Should you need a quote for our delivery charges, please contact us.
What are your delivery days?
Our main delivery days are on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Do you allow dogs in store?
Well behaved dogs are welcome. We have designated dog friendly tables in the restaurant, as well as the whole outside patio area.
We ask that:
- They are kept on a lead and under control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog if necessary.
- Be considerate of others and if your dog becomes restless, we would respectfully ask you to remove them.
Do you have wheelchairs available for use?
We do. They are located by the tills. Please ask a member of staff on arrival.
Do you offer assistance carrying items?
If you would like help carrying any items to your car or in general, please ask a member of staff, we would be happy to help!
Do you sell or accept gift vouchers?
We sell the National Garden Gift Vouchers. We only accept the paper version of the National Garden Gift Vouchers, we currently do not accept the card version.
What is your returns policy?
We are happy to refund or exchange any item if:
- You have a receipt.
- Its returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- In its original condition.
Special circumstances apply.
What are your Covid safety measures in store?
The following measures are in place to protect both customers and employees:
- Staff will continue to wear face coverings.
- Hand Sanitiser stations and cleaning sprays are available throughout store.
- Perspex screens have been installed at our tills to help protect both customers and employees.